Sunday 1 February 2009

Introduction

Just an introductionary post just testing out this "blogging" lark.

Having read some very good and interesting blogs on other fans travels around grounds and beyond, I now feel compelled to share my stories (however boring they are) about my visits to the various places I go to watch football.

I support Hearts FC, an Edinburgh club for those who don't know. However having moved around so much in my childhood I have seen different grounds and games in various places, I have taken in a lot!

While some of the old games wont be published or talked about on here (my first game was in 1999), I will still keep a list of grounds that I have been to, in an attempt to move up to the 100 Grounds mark.

Tomorrow I'll publish the game I was at yesterday (Hamilton Accies vs Hearts) and we'll get the ball rolling from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment